Recruitment agencies can outsource their recruiting needs in order to keep up with the evolving business requirements as getting the Independent Recruitment Employment Options. In doing so, they can keep their costs under control by reducing overheads, explore newer possibilities as well as focus on work-life balance.
Some of the basic recruitment options that all recruitment agencies definitely opt for include:
- Self employed consultant option
- Retained Services option
- Personal Service company option
Self Employed Option
The services of an independent contractor/freelancer are engaged by ADTto carry out the HR responsibilities for Independent Recruitment Employment Options. The working relationship between ADTand a self-employed recruiter works as hereunder:
- The recruiter is hired by the most appropriate ADTManagement Company as required under the labor leasing regulations and to meet our internal legal/process requirements
- ADTwill arrange for the necessary work permit/business visas and sponsorships and our legal team will manage contracts/ensures compliances
- The recruiter’s time is leased by ADTto client, after which he forwards all the approved timesheets and expenses to ADT.
- Confirms timesheets and expenses and sends invoices
- In this it calculates all taxes, and pension contributions thus focusing primarily on maximum legal retention/tax management
- Processes paperwork for taxes and pension contribution after due deductions
- It also helps transfers maximized retention amount as such to the recruiter’s bank account
Retained Services Option
Corporations can easily engage the services of ADTfor all the Recruitment functions of there’sand establish partnership through their very unique retained services option. ADTwill make placement of employees with clients, who will operate on exclusive basis for a fixed fee. The process between ADTand its client is as follows:
- ADTwill sign an agreement with its client for the placement and recruitment consultancy service
- ADTwill take care of all the processes and formalities pertaining to work permit, business visa as well as ensuring that the insurance and compliances are well heeded to
- The in-house legal team deals with Contract Management and ensures that everything is legally compliant
- ADTsends invoice for its services; which may be, fixed fee on monthly or annual basis or a onetime fee
- ADT will Process the paperwork relating to local taxes such as VAT, deductions, GST, entitlements and helps claims into account, whereby we at ADT also ensure maximum employee earnings whereas and the client also saves on overheads, taxes and insurance.
- Transferring the amount to the employee’s nominated bank account that too within 24 hours of the receipt of funds, making absolutely full disclosure on the breakdown of contributions made on monthly basis
- Liaise with the appointed Financial Consultant who the will make payment for pension, social security etc., and other things to the relevant authority
Personal Service Company Option
ADTextends its Personal Service Company options to Corporations, for the supply of work force and manage the end to end recruitment services, by providing the following assistance:
- Manage end to end labour requirements, wherein the suitable candidate/employees are referred by ADTas per the job specifications. The role can be the one of a “secondary”, contractual, temporary or permanent.
- The Corporation and ADTwill sign Consultancy Service agreement, agreeing to provide recruitment service and personnel to the corporation
- ADTwill arrange for the necessary work permit/business visa and sponsorship; while our legal team will ensure other compliances and Contract Management
- ADTwill send invoices to the client for the completed work and send all the paperwork and calculations pertaining to taxes such as GST, VAT etc., and ensures that the tax guidelines
- It also transfers the full amount to the account of the employee, thus giving full disclosure on the breakdown of the contributions on monthly basis
© Copyright 2019 ADT Technologies Ltd. All Right Reserved.